Moonlighter has received a new update with the latest content and fixes. It mostly focuses on Will’s shop, and brings “a new not-sure-if-I-want-it-yet indecisive customer that needs to be quickly taken care of, a thief trying to plunder your cash and a bothersome bird that is terrorizing those who want to contribute to your earnings.” That’s on top of “4 new Baby Slim companions and right-away access to Rings and Amulets which were previously available only in the New Game+ mode.”
Below are the full patch notes:
- A new thief trying to steal your money from the cash register!
- A new client – the indecisive customer – better hurry and attend them!
- A bothersome bird terrorizing your customers – so little, yet so dangerous!
- 4 new Baby Slime companions – too cute to be true!
- And on top of that, the basic Rings and Amulets (not the ones from the DLC, tho!) are now available during your first playthrough (if you didn’t know: before they were available only in New Game+ Mode).
- Crash on startup
- Crash on opening chests in dungeons
- Fixed issue with overwriting items in chests
- All Familiar eggs should now drop in new game+
- Fixed issue where mimic chest could not be interacted with
- Fixed infinite loading after using Banker
- Fixed infinite loading after reaching the end of the calendar year
- Sorting should now also stack items
- Sorting option should now affect all pages in multi-paged chest
- Crafting high-end weapons at Blacksmith should now consume the correct amount of resources
- Fixed issue where Le Retailer NPC could have items in stock that should not be present there
- Potions at Witch NPC should now display correct prices
- Fixed issue with Will’s fists damage
- Exclamation mark over Witch in new game+ should now properly update
- Minor language corrections
- Hermit Slime (big fist) should now spawn properly
- Fixed Infinite loading on using Merchant Emblem portal
- Eggs should now always be properly transferred upon returning from the dungeon
- Fixed Tesla Miniboss icon in dungeon summary screen
- Fixed death animation of some enemies
- Fixed issue where items would disappear upon restocking a stack of items at the sale box
- Fixed display of income in sale box in new game+