Moto Rush GT coming to Switch in April, supports the Labo Toy-Con Motorbike
Posted on March 1, 2019 by Matt(@OnePunchMaz) in News, Switch
Baltoro Games are working on a racing game for Nintendo Switch. Perhaps the most interesting feature of Moto Rush GT, which is scheduled for a release in April, is that it will support the Nintendo Labo Toy-Con Motorbike as one of its control schemes. Here’s a feature list of the game from the developers themselves:
– Over 100 levels!
– 12 bikes that can be customized, changed and recolored!
– Endless racing experience!
– Optional Nintendo Toy-Con support – play with your LABO!
– 60fps and fast-paced gameplay!
– Race against time, ghost opponents or try various challenges!
– Tilt support – play by rotating your console!
– 4 different modes balanced for both adults and kids!
– Weather and day-night cycle effects: night, rain and storms!
– Inspired by arcade culture games and six-generation era racers!