Mr. Run and Jump release date set for July, new trailer
Posted on June 19, 2023 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Atari, along with Graphite Lab and Heavy Horse Games, today shared a final release date for Mr. Run and Jump. The game is due out for Switch on July 25, 2023.
Mr. Run and Jump, a new take on neo-retro adventure-platforming, was announced for Switch last month. A general 2023 launch window was initially given.
Here’s an overview of the game:
Thrust into the beautiful Realms of Color, the titular Mr. Run and Jump must embark on a fast-paced, fluorescent adventure to defeat the menacing Void and rescue his missing dog, Leap. Envisioned as a speedrunner’s dream, this title demands players use their endurance as well as their dexterity. For those who want a more casual experience, Dynamic Assistance options allow players to set the level of difficulty they want. No matter the skill level, Mr. Run and Jump invites players to dash, dodge, leap, and race their way to victory.
- Dozens of unique levels within six distinct, vibrant, and beautifully illustrated worlds
- A variety of devious enemies, each with their own attack patterns and personalities
- 30+ hours of gameplay, including Time Trials, hard-to-reach collectibles, achievements, and more
- Precise controls make Mr. Run and Jump’s platforming as smooth as butter
- An original story of a transformed world, a devouring Void, and all the wonders of the Realms of Color
We have a new release date trailer for Mr. Run and Jump below.