My Time at Portia gains major update on Switch
My Time at Portia players on Switch now have access to a major update. Team17 and Pathea Games are calling it version 3.0.0, but it should show up as version 1.0.8 on your system.
There’s a lot new here between quests, Mason as a new NPC, new levels at the Deepest Ruin, and more. That’s on top of a ton of fixes as well.
Below are the full patch notes for the new My Time at Portia update:
- New Quests involving Tody, Higgins, Huss & Tuss, and more… (These are available once the main story has been completed)
- A new NPC – Mason will be coming to live in Portia with his own quests and stories to tell. He also arrives after the main story has been completed.
- Added additional side quests
- Added new content for the Portia Times
- Added an icon for the player’s home on the map.
- Added ten more levels to the Deepest Ruin
- Added a new weapon, ‘Golden Staff’, as a reward for going through the Deepest Ruin
- Added the side mission to get the Monkey King clothing set
- Added a new hair styles
- Optimized Alice’s behaviour on the Flower Shop Sign quest
- Fixed an issue where the Chamber of Commerce’s ranking settlement was incorrect
- Fixed the error that could cause the “Shining Apple” quest not to trigger
- Fixed the display position of the Electric Furnace
- Fixed the appearance of Albert’s child.
- Fixed issues with machines making incorrect items.
- Fixed the issue of the game crashing when the player triggers A Cup of Melancholy and Beauty is Hard Work quests at the same time.
- Fixed the issue of the target updating incorrectly during Ginger’s Tests of Marriage
- Fixed the issue of the mini game triggering incorrectly when you go on a date with Gust.
- Fixed the issue of the camera passing through after player takes a photo of the restaurant and entrance to the Collapsed Wasteland.
- Fixed Nora’s icon.
- Fixed an issue where NPCs would occasionally not participate in events.
- Fixed an issue where players would be stuck after festival events, dating and exploring the Haunted Cave.
- Fixed an issue where Dee-dee transport could not be controlled when closing the map.
- Fixed an issue with cotton llamas getting stuck in front of doors.
- Fixed dates being interrupted.
- Adjusted the location and size of the store icon
- Fixed the bug that gift shops at festivals/competitions have no icons
- Fixed the bug that some items have incorrect production times in the factory
- Fixed the bug that the camera direction of the mission Sophie’s Basketis incorrect
- If the player kicks trees whilst holding their baby, the baby will be sent home.
- Fixed the bug that the player may not have the option to interact with their spouse.
- Fixed the bug that weapons may disappear.
- Fixed the bug that the image on the ad board becomes blurred.
- Fixed the bug that Gust’s palette vanishes during the animation of him painting.
- Fixes to audio and text throughout the game
- Other minor bug fixes and optimizations.