Neon Abyss update out now on Switch (version 1.0.6), Alter Egos DLC live
Posted on June 19, 2021 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
The roguelite action-platformer Neon Abyss has received a new update. Version 1.0.6 is out now on Switch.
This week’s update combines patches 1.2 and 1.3 on PC. Switch players have access to auto-save, new content, and more.
Here’s some additional information:
Content Update 1.2
- AUTO-SAVE for every level, you can now continue your runs from the level you left off
- Item Gallery: In the basement of the bar, you can browse all items that you encountered, you can trial them or ban them. (Peter and Jack are back… unless you want to get rid of them)
- Item Bans: You can now ban items/pets/weapons in the gallery (Achievement will not be available after a certain number of bans)
- New Boss: God of Gambling – watch out they know how to count cards!
- New Challenge room: Put your skill to the test! You will get the reward based on how you perform, try not to get hit
- New batch of pets
Content Update 1.3 Titans Advent
- Added The Titan: Prometheus. As the ruler of the new era, the Titan Group finally shows up!
- Added 2 new special Managers: Cursed Athena and Ares. You can check their specific information at the bar.
- Added a new normal Boss: God of Makeup.
- Added 2 new special levels: You need to get a special ticket to enter this level.
Also note that the Alter Egos DLC is live on Switch. This comes with new skins and new skills for each character.