New Battle Chef Brigade update out now
Posted on May 3, 2018 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Battle Chef Brigade has received its second patch on Switch. Adjustments have been made to combat, the daily cook-off, and more.
The full patch notes are as follows:
Forest background update
- Eric traveled through the Forest, updating nearly all aspects of the illustrated arena background.
- Enjoy a quiet moment with the sleeping Dragon in its calming grove.
- Spy the looming Skyland above the clouds.
- Fixed control rebinding issue that prevented slidekick from being used nicely in combos.
- Thrash’s Consume radius has been expanded and is more reliable.
- Lantern Fruit now contains two Water gems. Using it for massive points now requires tactical stacking or Fragile-mitigating items like Wart’s Spatula.
- Challenge roll-over now syncs properly with the leaderboard roll-over.
- Made chests always spawn the same “random” sauce each day since they introduced RNG into a critical ingredient type.
- Removed consecutive-day bonus item awarding since we never explained it and it was only available for the first battle of that day. Everyone thought it was a bug.
- Removed items that only work with the Combo Pan from the rotation.
- The Judges’ Table candles are now lit during Brigade-sanctioned duels.
- Adjusted final boss AI dish targets to be slightly easier to account for the late-campaign chef changes.
- Load times have been improved. Some needless unload/load mismatches have been fixed as well as a few slow memory leaks.
- Fixed an issue where the Loadout panel would allow selection of invisible options.
- Fixed a few Chopping Board-related input issues. Usability improvements will be in the next patch.
- Moved objectives header in slightly so it doesn’t appear cut off.
- Now plays a VO clip when adjusting the VO volume in the Options menu.
- Fixed very loud music in Chapter 4 Briefing scenes.
- Added a new Safe Mode config option to help users with graphical issues.