New Fire Emblem If scans and details – new characters and more
New Fire Emblem If scans have leaked out of Famitsu a bit earlier than expected. That means we have new images from the game, as well as a bunch of new details. The latest scans are posted above, while the information (covering characters and more) can be found below.
New character details
– Cyrus (Cavalier): A fledgling Nohrian knight. Has known the Avatar since childhood; an ally in both campaigns.
– Elfie (Knight): A knight who serves Nohr’s princess Elise. Contrary to her appearance, she possesses amazing strength. Never misses training.
– Harold (Brave Hero): Elise’s subordinate. He fights with the belief that he’s a hero of justice; his drawback is that he’s plagued with exceptionally bad luck.
– Hinata (Samurai): Hails from a family of samurais who have served Hoshido for generations. Hinata himself serves under Takumi. Quick to quarrel, but thinks often of his friends.
– Oboro (Lancer): Takumi’s subordinate, who harbours a small crush for her liege (Takumi). Because of her past experience, she possesses a stronger hatred for Nohr than most people.
– Rinka (Oni): A fighter born into the “Fire Clan”. Following her father–the chieftain’s orders, she aids the people of Hoshido in their battle against Nohr.
– Tsukuyomi (Spellcaster): Unlike Rinka, he was born into the “Wind Clan”. Despite his young age, a talented spellcaster. Hates dark places.
– Avatar – Mysterious Charisma – When acting as the support (back unit), if the front unit has a C or higher support, the front unit’s Accuracy is boosted by 10, damage by 2 and damage received reduced by 2
– Hinata: When at half HP or lower, damage received by swords, lances and axes is halved
– Elfie: Light-weight – When the enemy’s Strength is 5 points higher than this unit, this unit’s damage increases by 3
– Oboro: Nohr-hater – When engaging a Nohr-related enemy, damage increases by 3
– Harold: Unlucky Soul – Enemies within a 2 tile radius have their Critical Evade reduced by 15, while the user’s Critical Evade is reduced by 5
– Tsukuyomi: Arrogance – When unit’s Level is lower than the enemy’s (promoted units count as Level +20), damage increases by 4
– Lancer Class: Defence Seal – After damaging an enemy, the enemy’s Defence is reduced by 6.
– Lancer Class: Substitute – On the map, the user can select an adjacent target to “substitute”. This probably allows the user to take damage instead of their target and useful for protecting weak/wounded allies.
– Kazahana’s inactive skill increases Damage by 10, but also increases Damage received from enemies by 10. She also has “Flowing Strike”, Vantage and Strength Seal.