Okinawa Rush out in October, new trailer
Posted on September 23, 2021 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Okinawa Rush, a martial arts platformer that was first announced for Switch last September, has secured a final release date. Publisher No Gravity Games and developer Sokaikan announced today that the title is slated for October 28.
Here’s an overview of the game:
Take on the role of the martial arts master Hiro, Meilin, or Shin as they face off in a desperate fight for their lives against the Black Mantis clan. DOUBLE THE MAYHEM: Bring a friend and battle against ninjas, demons, and more in the 2-player local co-op mode of this action-adventure platformer set in a mystical, fantasy version of Okinawa.
The fast, fluid combat system brings with it many moves, combos, juggles, and an intuitive parrying system.
Fight to gain the top spot on our online scoreboard!
Take on the role of the martial arts master Hiro, Meilin, or Shin as they face off in a desperate fight for their lives against the Black Mantis clan. Bring a friend and battle against ninjas together!
• Custom-made fighting engine with unique moves for each character.
• Fight with swords, nunchakus, and bo staffs.
• Engaging story told with carefully crafted pixel-art cut-scenes.
• Many different enemies, each with their own moveset and weapons.
• Intense boss battles.
• Arcade mode for those who want to jump straight into the action.
• Parry any attacks, projectiles, and traps!
• Upload your high scores and compete globally with other players!
• Discover many secrets and hidden areas!
• Play together in a local co-op mode, and heal each other to achieve victory!
We have a new trailer promoting the release date news for Okinawa Rush below.
Okinawa Rush will cost $19.99 on the Switch eShop. If you’re interested in getting a sneak peek, you can try out a new demo on the eShop now.