orbit.industries update out now (version 1.0.3), patch notes
Posted on July 22, 2022 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Another update has gone live for orbit.industries, with the game now moving up to version 1.0.3.
Players can access a new round of improvements, balancing adjustments, and fixes.
The full patch notes for the orbit.industries version 1.0.3 update are as follows:
– Several SMI / Procurement fixes and improvements, like raising the maximum digits count per system in project progress fields, changed project button text when complete to “Confirm” and hide Delete button to avoid accidental deletion of finished projects, and correctly display mission system names in project progress fields
– Fix placement of attachment position of S5W connector, which prevented building closed structures with it
– Improved project provision system, aiming to make availability of new projects more complex and individual to the station progress
– Several ESV build menu improvements, like build menu staying open after building a module and remembering the last module that was placed, and disabling the “Confirm” button when module is blocked
– Improved position, size and text wrapping of temporary notifications, mainly to decrease save game size
– Balancing of various values throughout the game, like setup cost, upkeep cost, workforce needs, input needs and output values for several modules/systems, aiming to make higher level resource modules and workforce modules more profitable
Switch owners can access the 1.0.3 update for orbit.industries now. If you’re curious as to what was in the previous patch, head on over here.