Othercide update out now (version 188.8.131.52), patch notes
Posted on January 18, 2021 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Othercide, Switch’s gothic tactical RPG, has received another update. Version 184.108.40.206 is out now and includes quality of life / control changes as well as bug fixes.
Below are the full patch notes:
QoL and control changes
- Removed the confirmation window that appears when you end a turn.
- Improved the arrow buttons. They will now work properly and more fluidly.
- Skills menu:
- You will no longer experience the issue where the cursor would disappear when you reenter the menu for another skill, forcing you to re-open the skills menu
- If you press down after the last skill in the menu, it should go back to the first skill, and the opposite for pressing up on the first one
- Arrow buttons should work correctly in the skills sub-menu of the inspect menu (was inverted before)
- Fix an issue with the cursor that did not instantly reset to the top of the list of memories after switching skills
- Adjusted the joystick sensitivity in core combat and in the list menu, for camera and cursor
- Better menu fluidity and loading times
Additional bug fixes for most critical issues
- Re-balanced the spawn system of non-hunt missions
- Head cultist should now correctly lose his armor buff when switching to phase 2 of the fight.
- The “Reunion” memory should now drop correctly and allow players to get the associated remembrance.
Othercide is currently available for Switch via the eShop.