Overcooked! All You Can Eat update out now on Switch (version 1.0.6), patch notes
A new update for Overcooked! All You Can Eat went live on Switch this week, with players now being able to access version 1.0.6. It doesn’t contain any new features, but it’s worth downloading as it comes with some under-the-hood improvements and a number of different fixes.
Below are the full patch notes for the Overcooked! All You Can Eat version 1.0.6 update:
- Invalid error logs removed and some changed
- Custom backtrace data added
- Updated to Xplay Core 188.8.131.52.0
- Fixed an issue that forced the T17 overlay to close
- Fixed an issue where platform friends would flash constantly
- Fixed a particle effect bug
- Fixed crash when updating the block list after a player has been unlocked
- Fixed an issue with delivering a plate
- Optimised server synchronisation
All players can access the new 1.0.6 update for Overcooked! All You Can Eat now. The game originally launched for Switch this past March.