Override 2: Super Mech League update out now on Switch (version 1.4), patch notes
A new 1.4 update is now live for Override 2: Super Mech League. It comes with improved input lag, the ability to play Leagues and other single-player modes offline, and more.
Below are the full patch notes:
- Nintendo Switch Online subscription check skippable
- Playing offline now possible in Leagues and other single-player modes (and in airplane mode)
- Input delay improved greatly in single player
- Cocada infinite combos have been removed
- Stardust Glow Up damage increase no longer lasts for the entire match
Override 2: Super Mech League can be purchased both physically and digitally on Switch. Read our review here.