Blizzard has issued a new patch for Overwatch on Switch. Today’s update includes some bug fixes plus more.
Here are the full patch notes:
Warcraft III: Reforged Spoils of War Edition – Battle-Wrought Rewards
If you’ve purchased the Warcraft III: Reforged Spoils of War Edition, a flurry of new rewards will be available to you!
- Player Icons – 5 Unique player icons, each one inspired by the classic box covers of Warcraft III
- Sprays – 4 Unique, animated sprays, each one inspired by the base unit for each race
- Made stability improvements
- Fixed some bugs that could cause sounds to play incorrectly on dual-core PCs
- Fixed a bug that could cause the Play of the Game to show players in T-Pose
- Fixed a bug that could cause voice chat to break after sleep mode
- Fixed a bug that caused
- Fixed account linking pop-up inadvertently appearing on each launch of the game
- Warlock Skin – Adjusted Ashe’s weapon sight visual to make it less obtrusive
- Fixed a bug that where hacking Orisa’s Supercharger twice in a row caused it to become unhacked