Pokemon Masters EX update out now (version 2.26.0), patch notes
A new version 2.26.0 update has just dropped for Pokemon Masters EX. While most of the changes brought by the update are smaller adjustments, there have been overhauls made to Special Bundles, Gem purchasing limits and the Trainer Lodge.
Here are the full patch notes for Pokemon Masters EX’s version 2.26.0 update.
Special Bundle Updates
- Sales of the Daily Gem Bundle will be discontinued from the date/time listed below, and it will be replaced with 3 new products.
Scheduled Update Date/Time: October 30, 2022 at 11:00 p.m.
Note: Check out this link for more information.
Changes to the Gem Calculation Method for Minors
- Some changes will be made to the method for calculating the Gem purchase limit for minors.
Before Change: If a user purchases Content that includes Gems, the total amount of Gems acquired with such Content is counted toward the applicable limit for the month.
After Change: If a user purchases Content that includes Gems, only the amount of Gems immediately received upon purchase are counted toward the applicable limit for the month.
Gems that are not immediately received upon purchase will not count toward the applicable limit.
- You will be able to invite Elesa to the Trainer Lodge from the following date/time:
Scheduled Date/Time: October 31, 2022 at 11:00 p.m.
Note: You can invite Elesa once you have teamed up with 5★ Elesa & Zebstrika.
Note: The Lodge Exchange lineup will be updated at the date/time listed above.
- The number of the last team you used to complete an area will now be displayed on that area’s battle preparation screen.
Note: It may not be applied in some places, such as the area info for reruns of past events.
Note: If the team has been disbanded, the team registered as team “No.1” will be displayed.
Note: If you use a Skip Ticket to complete a battle with a different team, the team you formed at that time will be displayed.
- The UI and flow of screens that are displayed when the game is first launched, such as those for save data creation and agreeing to the EULA, have been improved.
- Changed the name of a Passive Skill.
Before Change: Recoil Removal
After Change: Recoil Removal 9
Note: The change to the name will not change any effects.
- Changed the activation timing for the Vigilance Passive Skill as follows:
Before Change: Activated upon entering the battle
After Change: Activated right before a critical hit lands.
Note: The change to the activation timing will not change the effects of this skill.
- Fixed an issue where some audio data for the following Pokémon was incorrect.
- Adjusted the Move animations for the following Sync Pairs:
Lance & Dragonite
Evelyn & Entei
Silver & Ho-Oh
Cyrus & Palkia
Main Character & Cobalion
Ghetsis & Kyurem
Valerie & Sylveon
Lear & Hoopa
Elio & Primarina
Rosa (Special Costume) & Shaymin
Giovanni & Mega Mewtwo Y
Sygna Suit Ethan & Lugia
Steven (Anniversary 2021) & Rayquaza
Sygna Suit Cyrus & Darkrai
- Adjusted the Sync Move and Move activation animations for the following Sync Pair:
Cyrus & Palkia
- New songs will be added to the Jukebox.
Scheduled Date/Time: October 27, 2022 at 11:00 p.m.
Note: You can exchange for newly added songs in the Unlock Songs menu of the Jukebox or the Exchange Items menu in the Shop.
- Made minor text changes.
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements have been implemented.
We hope you continue to enjoy Pokémon Masters EX.