Pokemon Masters update out now (version 1.10.0)
Posted on May 25, 2020 by Bryce(@brodee922) in Mobile
A new update for Pokemon Masters has been released (version 1.10.0) and is about 36.5MB to download. This update brings minor fixes to bugs found in the previous build as well as adding a small feature where you can go directly to Events or the Sync Pair Scout from the News page.
The full patch notes are included below:
- Added a feature to go directly to Events or Sync Pair Scout from the News page.
- You can now jump to individual news pages by speaking to sync pairs in the Pokémon Center that display an event icon.
- Fixed an issue in which in some regions, when transferring to iOS under certain conditions, the player would be unable to proceed past the title screen.
- Fixed an issue in which passive skills that trigger when receiving attacks would take effect even if the attack failed (due to status conditions, etc.).
- Fixed an issue impacting Cakewalk (a grid skill from Clemont & Heliolisk’s sync grid), causing it not to take effect
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements have been implemented.