Pokemon Sword/Shield – The Crown Tundra gets new details on Dynamax Adventures, 100% chance of capture for Legendary Pokemon
New details about The Crown Tundra in Pokemon Sword and Pokemon Shield have been revealed. During the latest episode of Pokenchi, information was provided about Dynamax Adventures.
Here’s the full rundown:
– To get to the Legendary Pokemon, you have to face off against three Dynamax Pokemon beforehand
– From where you start, after defeating it, you then have a choice on which way to go before finally getting to the final Pokemon
– Damage received from the previous stages carries over
– PP and HP lost is continued onwards
– You can find characters and berries on the paths that can heal
– You get guaranteed capture of the Legendary Pokemon you face, but you can only capture one
Pokemon Sword/Shield – The Crown Tundra is due out on October 22.