Pokemon Unite update out now (version 184.108.40.206), patch notes
Posted on June 8, 2023 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in Mobile, News, Switch eShop
The latest update for Pokemon Unite has been made available with the title moving up to version 220.127.116.11.
Players can now use a Prize Machine, save and play replays, and more. Several more Pokemon balance adjustments have been implemented as well.
The full patch notes for the Pokemon Unite version 18.104.22.168 update are as follows:
- Prize Machine Now Available
You can obtain prizes by throwing Poké Balls at them until their prize gauge reaches MAX! You can obtain new items as well as some items you may have missed out on in the past.
(You can use the Prize Machine every day at no cost. Prizes change daily.)
- Results Screen: Battle Reports Improved
Battle reports have been moved to the results screen, and goal zone destruction information has been added.
Also, you can now view battle reports from within battle records.
- Menu Screen: Edit Menu Function Added
An edit function has been added to the menu screen. You can pin a maximum of two buttons to the top of the menu.
- Trainer Info Screen: Replay Function Added
A replay function has been added. You can now save and play replays.
You can access even more features by becoming a UNITE Club member.
- Spectating: Screen Improved
The spectator mode screen has been updated.
- Settings: Surrender Options Added
An option to automatically oppose a surrender vote has been added (plus other surrender-related settings).
- Matchmaking: Matchmaking Screen Improved
The design of the matchmaking screen has been updated.
- The Eevee Festival isn’t over yet! (2023-06-08 to 2023-06-22)
Leafeon joins the fun!
Bring your friends and battle it out together with different Eevee Evolutions!
Even more cute Holowear to come!
- UNITE Club Membership Content Updated:
- A function that saves Aeos gems for a short period of time has been added. Up to 200 unclaimed Aeos gems can be saved at a time.
- Up to 20 replays can now be saved.
- Members will receive two rank protection cards every month. Rank protection cards are only valid for the current season.
- Battle Pass Updates
- Ranked Match Updates
- Shop Updates
- Event Updates
- Bug Fixes
- Text Fixes
If the game has not been updated on your device, please restart the game to apply this update.
While the game is updating, you may not be able to connect to the server. If this occurs, please try again later.
- Fixed a bug that caused the move’s effects to persist even after Lapras was knocked out.
Unite Move: Lapras Express
- Fixed a bug that caused an ally Pokémon’s movement speed to stay increased if that ally was about to return to a goal before being carried by Lapras.
Boosted basic attacks
- Fixed a bug that caused one single Arrokuda to fly back and forth between multiple opposing Pokémon and deal too much damage.
- Fixed a bug that caused wild Pokémon hit by an ice crystal to take damage not only from the hit but also when the crystal shattered.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused provoked Pokémon to deal damage to allies with their moves.
Ability: Intrepid Sword
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused consumed Aeos energy to return if Zacian used its Unite Move, Sovereign Sword, immediately after using a boosted move.
- Fixed a bug that caused Comfey to release from Zoroark if Zoroark used its Ability, Illusion.
All players on Switch and mobile can download the Pokemon Unite version 22.214.171.124 update now.