Pokemon Unite update out now (version 188.8.131.52), patch notes
Posted on November 14, 2023 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in Mobile, News, Switch eShop
A new update has been released for Pokemon Unite with the game moving up to version 184.108.40.206.
For the most part, this one is about character balancing. A bunch of changes have been implemented for various Pokemon on the roster.
Here’s the full rundown:
Pokemon Unite update version 220.127.116.11 patch notes
• Bug Fixes
• Text Fixes
If the game has not been updated on your device, please restart the game to apply this update.
While the game is updating, you may not be able to connect to the server. If this occurs, please try again later.
Changes have been made to some Pokémon and moves to adjust the balance of Unite Battles.
Sacred Sword has been nerfed.
- Damage: reduced by 10%
- Damage reduction while using this move: 50% → 30%
Mewtwo X’s stats and Psystrike have been nerfed.
- Attack: 190–530 → 170–500 (Lv. 1–15)
- HP restoration based on damage dealt by basic attacks: 10-15-20% → 5-5-10% (Lv. 5-9-13)
- Damage: reduced by 12%
Venusaur, Charizard, and Blastoise
The level at which these three Pokémon evolve has been changed.
- Evolves into Venusaur: Lv. 9 → Lv. 7
- Evolves into Charizard: Lv. 9 → Lv. 7
- Evolves into Blastoise: Lv. 9 → Lv. 7
Shadow Claw, Play Rough, and Trick Room have been buffed.
- Cooldown reduction each time Mimikyu hits an opponent with a basic attack: 0.5 sec. → 1 sec.
- Damage: increased by 11%
- Mimikyu is now invincible while attacking.
- Damage reduction to attacks from Pokémon outside the Trick Room area: 30% → 50%
- Cooldown: 11 sec. → 8.5 sec.
- Cooldown: 9 sec. → 7.5 sec.
Ice Shard has been buffed.
- Basic attack speed increase: 50% → 75%
- Basic attack speed increase: 65% → 100%
Amnesia has been nerfed.
- Recovery of stored-up lost HP: reduced by 22%
- Defense increase: 300 → 250
- Sp. Def increase: 150 → 125
Talonflame’s Attack and Aerial Ace have been buffed.
- Attack: 200–680 → 200–710 (Lv. 1–15)
- Damage: increased by 15%
- Damage: increased by 15%
Flamethrower and Poltergeist have been buffed.
- Damage: increased by 10%
- Cooldown: 10 sec. → 7.5 sec.
- Movement speed decrease: 65% for one second → 65% for one second + 40% for one second
- Movement speed decrease: 85% for one second → 65% for one second + 50% for one second
Pollen Puff has been nerfed.
- HP restoration: reduced by 15%
Draining Kiss has been buffed.
- HP restoration: 80% → 100%
- HP restoration: 100% → 120%
Held items and battle items have been adjusted.
- Eject Button
- Cooldown: 70 sec. → 75 sec.
- Full Heal
- Cooldown: 50 sec. → 55 sec.
- Slow Smoke
- Basic attack speed decrease: 30% → 50%
- Cooldown: 45 sec. → 40 sec.
- Cooldown: 90 sec. → 75 sec.
- Slick Spoon
- Percentage of Sp. Def ignored: 10-15-20% → 9-13-17% (held item Lv. 1-10-20)
- Focus Band
- HP restoration: 8-11-14% of lost HP → 6-9-12% of lost HP (held item Lv. 1-10-20)
- HP restoration every second: 1-1.5-2% of max HP → 2-3-4% (held item Lv. 1-10-20)
- Drain Crown
- HP restoration: 6-8-10% of damage dealt with Attack-based basic attacks → 7-10-13% (held item Lv. 1-10-20)
All players on Switch and mobile can download the Pokemon Unite version 18.104.22.168 update now.