No Gravity Games and Fat Gem have prepared a launch trailer for Primal Light. Earlier this week, the 2D action platformer ended up on Switch.
Everything you need to know about the game can be found below:
Experience the bizarre and unwelcoming primal world that Krog calls home. In his blue skin travel through beautiful 16-bit pixel art environments, avoid death from animate (monsters) and inanimate (traps, pitfalls) threats alike, and slay gargantuan, grotesque bosses. Collect charms that help you in battle and unlock new, exciting abilities. Let the soundtrack hypnotize you and guide your way to victory!
Your village has met a tragic end. A horrible phantom burned it to the ground and left you alone in the cold, unforgiving world filled with danger. But you must not rest nor wallow in self-pity. It is up to you to collect 12 legendary artifacts and, with their power, undo the tragedy, save your people and get your old life back. You. Are. Krog.
• Explore a bizarre and evocative world filled with ladders, levers, traps, and monsters, arranged linearly across 10 levels.
• Inhale the nostalgia emanating from your screen and feel the blast from the past married with modern game design.
• Face 10 challenging bosses in arcade-style combat reminiscent of the 16-bit era.
• Master new acrobatic abilities as you progress, allowing you to overcome obstacles and enemies.
• Dive into challenging side paths to uncover hidden collectibles that unlock upgrades and passive abilities.
• Experience jaw-dropping pixel art and a hypnotic soundtrack that won’t let you put your Nintendo Switch down.
And here’s the launch trailer for Primal Light:
Primal Light can be purchased digitally on the Switch eShop.