Prison Architect: Nintendo Switch Edition update out now (version 1.0.10), patch notes
Posted on April 24, 2021 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Paradox Interactive, Double Eleven, and Introversion Software recently updated Prison Architect: Nintendo Switch Edition once again. Version 1.0.10 comes with a whole slew of bug fixes.
Here are the full patch notes:
PC & Console
- Programs from DLC Going Green are no longer visible in Scheduler if DLC is not enabled.
- Fixed incorrect Continuous Fertilizer Pricing and Quantity: a new pack of fertilizer being ordered for every crop is no longer requesting continuous fertilizer.
- Fixed: Placing helipad in outdoor storage room causes helicopter export & import issues.
- Issues with trucks delivered ingredients by small batches fixed.
Going Green DLC
- The bug that allowed to bypass the “Only outdoor” requirement for the Going Green DLC plants and grow and harvest crops indoors is fixed.
- The bug that allowed the player to sell seed from farmer’s hands during “Plant Crop” Action is now fixed.
- Staff alert about being able to house 0 more prisoners despite having many available spots no longer pops up on the Green Power Plant premade map.
- The bug that covers various objects & NPCs by Light (Solar) when they move through it is fixed.
- The bug that showed the incorrect prices for Seeds of Flowers, Crops and Fertilizers bought via the Cloning tool is now fixed.
- The bug that allowed to put plants on all types of outdoor floors is now fixed.
- “Crop cost” and “Crops per day” in the Ingredients menu are now counted properly.
- Fixed “Check the Ingredients menu” text being displayed in the Policy menu without Going Green DLC enabled.
- Saving and loading game no longer causes the reset of crops status “Crop need to be watered to continue growth”.
- Fixed the issue with the “Over Production” grant that is available from the start of a new game, even if the player has not yet completed the “Basic Farming” grant.
- Fixed the bug that allowed Criminally Insane prisoners to plant plants.
- Fixed the issue with Auto scythe activating out of schedule whenever the savefile is loaded.
- Fixed the issue with Practice Solar Panels overlapping with each other.
- Auto scythes are no longer able to harvest fruits when trees are within harvesting range.
- Fixed: Dismantling a second Green Power Source from a row of Green Power Sources, does not disconnect the rest of the row from the Transformer.
- Fixed: Compost Fertilizer purchased automatically via Continuous Fertilizer doesn’t count for “Self Sustaining” objective.
- Fixed: the Reception room in the premade map Green Power Plant is not connected to the roads under Deliveries in the Logistics tab.
- Contraband confiscated within the last 24 hours is now updating properly in Premade Prison ‘The Work Fields: Going Green’.
- The Compost Fertilizers task now completes 100% when producing 10.
- Organic waste is now showing after harvesting Crops.
- Herb plant no longer appears in the game.
- Plants that reach 15% of damage are no longer dumped by Workmen.
- Green power sources were able to connect to the power station without creating a blackout.
- Hiring an Accountant in Warden Mode and pressing the inventory button (bottom right) no longer causes expanding land crash.
- Fixed the bug that made the Warden disappear at the end of the map when expanding the land while standing on the road.
- Fixed the issue with Warden not returning to his office after dying.
- Fixed the fruit trees being replanted in incorrect spots.
- The bug that resumed the game without prisoners after changing the game language at the Game Over scene in Escape Mode is not fixed.
- The game no longer crashes when turning off delivery.
- The bug that allowed to construct small bushes indoors is fixed (as small bushes are an outside only item).
- Fixed: Tall topiary bushes such as the Topiary Bush and Topiary Bush (Rex) can have certain objects appear on top of them when placed on the tile above
- Fixed: When positioning the cursor over created objects, UI is offering two options assigned to the same button.
- [Switch] Fixed issue with game occasionally crashing at launch.
- [Switch] An issue with the crop policy menu changing the automatic fertilizer instead of crop type when exiting and reentering the menu fixed
- The data about the prisoners’ participation in programs is now shown the same for host & client
- The Notebook Page now disappears after being read once.
- Issues with the cloning tool (available for Hosts) is fixed
- [GOING GREEN] The Working range of the Auto Harvester is now visible for the Client
- Client can now reconnect the Power Export Meter after disconnecting it