Following the release of Protodroid DeLTA on Switch, new gameplay has come in. 36 minutes of footage shows the 3D action platformer on Nintendo’s console.
If you’re interested in learning more, check out the following overview:
Reach your potential in a fast and fluid 3D action platformer set in the beautiful and vibrant “solarpunk” world where humanity and technology co-exist with nature.
Take on the role of hyper-advanced android model DeLTA as she seeks to show her world the true promise of artificial intelligence in a powerful, complex story of co-existence between humanity and AI.
● Dynamic 3D Action Platforming – Draw upon DeLTA’s extraordinary dexterity and distinctive arsenal to navigate challenging stages. Jump and shoot in fast and fluid 3D gameplay that channels the 2D classics of the genre.
● Welcome to Radia – Explore a more hopeful vision of Earth’s future as you journey through a beautiful world where solar power is dominant, and humanity and technology co-exist with nature.
● Choose Your Mission – Take the fight to the Vypers as you pick from a variety of distinctive levels in any order you choose. Defeat the epic bosses at the end of each stage and claim their unique weapons as your own.
● A Vibrant Cast – Learn the backgrounds and stories behind a diverse cast of larger-than-life Vyper Masters, rival roboticists, and fellow Protodroid who live and operate by a different code.
● Seek Hidden Upgrades – Enhance DeLTA’s capabilities by discovering rare upgrades, power-ups, and blade techniques hidden throughout the world.
Heavily inspired by classic action platformers, Protodroid DeLTA is action-packed with intense fights, dynamic platforming, and challenging 3D levels just waiting to be mastered.
We’ve attached the gameplay for Protodroid DeLTA on Switch below.
Humble Games is selling Protodroid DeLTA on the Switch eShop. It supports English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, and Spanish languages.