Puyo Puyo Tetris 2 update out now (version 1.3.0) – new characters and songs, Spectator Mode, Super Spicy difficulty
SEGA has released a new 1.3.0 update for Puyo Puyo Tetris 2. This is the final free update for the game, which includes new content. Players can access new characters and songs, Spectator Mode, and Super Spicy difficulty.
Here’s a full rundown of the update, courtesy of Gematsu:
- Four New Characters
- Harpy (voiced by Risa Taneda)
- Ragnus (voiced by Akira Miki)
- Legamunt (voiced by Yuuki Ishikari)
- Rozatte (voiced by Shuusaku Shirakawa)
- Four New Songs
- “Koisuru Saikyou Kakutou Joou” from Puyo Puyo!!‘s Rulue battle
- “Puyo! Boss Manzai (Demo from Puyopuyo)” from Puyo Puyo!!‘s boss skit
- “Lets! Saishuu Puyo Shoubu!” from Puyo Puyo 7‘s last boss battle
- “Escape from the City – Cash Cash RMX” from Sonic Generations
- Spectator Mode – A “Spectator Mode” has been added to watch online “VS” and “Skill Battle” matches.
- Super Spicy Difficulty – “Super Spicy” bosses are even more difficult than the already difficulty “Spicy” bosses, but defeating them has a high chance of earning you a high level item card.
View a trailer for today’s update below.