The first update for R.B.I. Baseball 19 is now available. There are a number of Switch-specific improvements and fixes, including better fielder animations.
Below are the full patch notes:
- Eliminated periodic freeze that can occur following a pitcher substitution for a pinch hitter
- Improved AI baserunner decision-making
- Correctly display downloaded player photos
- Display the correct stamina value on all Postseason mode screens
- Included missing San Francisco Giants alternate road uniform
- Improved fielder animations (Nintendo Switch)
- Improved issues with fair/foul/strike determination that can occur when ball bounces off a tarp (Nintendo Switch)
- Resolved UI issues in franchise injuries system (Nintendo Switch)
- Added 150th anniversary patches to all modern uniforms (Nintendo Switch)
- Several minor bugs resolved
R.B.I. Baseball 19 is out now physically and digitally on Switch.