RollerCoaster Tycoon Adventures Deluxe release date set for November, debut trailer
Atari today came forward with the final release date for RollerCoaster Tycoon Adventures Deluxe. The game launches digitally on November 1, 2023 followed by the physical version on November 3.
RollerCoaster Tycoon Adventures has been on Switch for quite some time now, but the Deluxe version revamps the game. It’ll come with 80 new rides and attractions, an entirely new interface, and performance optimizations.
Here’s some additional information about the game:
RollerCoaster Tycoon Adventures Deluxe is a casual, approachable version of the iconic amusement park builder with a UI/UX optimized for controller support on modern consoles. Adventures Deluxe adds 80 new rides and attractions, including new seasonal attractions, bringing the total to a whopping 200. Three in-depth game modes, including Adventure Mode, Scenarios Mode, and the open Sandbox Mode and deep customization features provide countless hours of gameplay.
- Three gameplay modes for variety and replayability: Sandbox, Adventure, and Scenarios
- Casual, approachable gameplay and simplified mechanics make it a treat for coaster fans of all ages
- Over 80 new rides and attractions brings the total to 200
- Build coasters that twist, turn, swoop and swirl with the easy-to-use coaster builder
- Customize terrain with four separate environments including Alpine Mountains, Desert Canyons, Jungle Tropics, and Lunar Moonscape
- Ultra-detailed landscaping options to design pathways, and flowerbeds, and add bushes, trees, foliage, and exciting water features throughout your park
- Unleash your inner artists with a robust color wheel to paint rides, coasters, shops, and restaurants, to make them stand out or color-coordinate your park
We’ve attached a new release date trailer for RollerCoaster Tycoon Adventures Deluxe below.