Ruin Raiders, a turn-based tactical roguelike, is about to make its debut on Switch and we now have quite a bit of gameplay. A video provides nearly a half hour of footage.
Here’s an overview of the game:
Ruin Raiders is a turn-based tactical roguelike where you command customizable squads on a one-way journey into the ruins of an ancient civilization.
Ruin Raiders is a turn-based tactical roguelike where you guide squads on a mission to explore an ancient, ever-shifting civilization. Explore ruins, demon-infested depths, and more while upgrading your raiders with unlockable gear before facing bosses that hide in the abyss.
- Procedurally Generated and Highly Replayable: You never play the same game twice.
- Tactical Combat: Manage military squads in turn-based ground battles on a no-return journey.
- 100+ Items: Unique weapons, grenades & accessories that you can loot, craft and equip.
- Enemies & Bosses: Tons of enemies on each floor plus unique bosses along the way.
- Strategic Base: Improve & expand your raider’s base to achieve powerful upgrades for your characters.
- Unlockable Raider Classes & Abilities: Unlock more races & upgrade your race abilities to deepen yourself further into the ruins.
- Upgradeable Weapons and Units: Craft your own equipment and level-up your raiders.
Have a look at the Ruin Raiders gameplay in the video below.
Ruin Raiders will be sold digitally for Switch via the eShop starting on October 14. Visit the official site here.