Rumor: Final starter evolutions leaked for Pokemon Sun/Moon
Over the past couple of months, concept art for what people thought could be the final starter evolutions in Pokemon Sun/Moon made the rounds online. It wasn’t clear at the time if the images were truly legitimate, but with today’s official news update, it very much seems possible. Head past the break for more.
First, let’s take a look at the apparent evolutions:
Now, why should any of us trust that the evolutions are real? The thing is, the Grass trial captain Mallow was revealed today – and she was also shown in the leak well before today’s announcement:
Names for the three Pokemon are unknown. However, details translated from the concept art are as follows:
Rowlet final evolution
– Has a calm/cool persona
– Tightens its hood when its upset or irritated
– Uses its quills as arrows and vines as the string
– Its difficult to notice which helps it ambush foes
– It likes to chill on Tree branches
Litten final evolution
– Has a wild and gusty persona
– Fights dirty- spits ember in its opponents face, isn’t above using unconventional items or means, uses Fire Spin from its belt.
– Has a signature move called Beast\Tiger Swing???
– That Belt gets hotter the more “passionate” it is.
Popplio final evolution
– Uses its voice to charm and or lure opponents
– Has a elegant and welcoming nature
– Is very playful
As with all rumors, you have to be a bit careful until an official announcement is made. Still, this looks like it’s the real deal.