Rumor: More datamined details on what’s to come for Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Last week, there was apparently a major datamine for Xenoblade Chronicles 2. Rumored details about upcoming content from the Expansion Pass leaked, including information regarding the story DLC and new Blades.
That wasn’t the only recent datamine for Xenoblade Chronicles 2. Moosehunter, who has datamined the RPG previously, also apparently uncovered extra tidbits.
These details have been passed along:
– New Challenge Mode
– Harder game difficulty
– The ability to fine-tune your game difficulty
– New quests
– A new pouch item that gives 3000 trust
– A new cylinder type
– New accessories to try and break the game with
– Level VI AUX cores
– 2 new Blades that come with new weapons and a brand-new game mechanic
– An “Awakening” mechanic for enemies similar to Pneuma and Pandoria’s
– The “Unique Monster Subjugation Report” that keeps track of unique monsters you’ve killed
– The ability to play as Jin
– New superbosses including Rosa, and level 130-150 enemies
– And more
A couple of these points we pretty much knew about previously, but there are quite a few new tidbits as well. The details above also come with the disclaimer that features in development are subject to change without warning, or may be released later than expected. We also have to caution on our end that Nintendo and Monolith Soft have not made anything official.
Thanks to Jake for the tip.