Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne HD Remaster details and screenshots
Posted on July 20, 2020 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Screenshots, Switch
Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne HD Remaster was announced for Switch earlier today, and now we have a few more tidbits.
Below are the latest details:
– Based on Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne Maniax Chronicle Edition, which features Raidou Kuzunoha the XIV from the Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha series as a replacement for Dante from the Devil May Cry series, who appeared as a guest character in Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne Maniax
– Improved graphics and gameplay
– Voiced event scenes (which can be switched on or off)
– “Normal” and “Hard” difficulty settings
– “Merciful” difficulty setting as free downloadable content
We also have the following screenshots:
Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne HD Remaster release for Switch in Japan on October 29, followed by North America and Europe in Spring 2021.