Shovel Knight Pocket Dungeon “Fix-travaganza” update out now (version 2.0.3), patch notes
Posted on July 5, 2023 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Yacht Club Games is back with a new “Fix-travaganza” update for Shovel Knight Pocket Dungeon, with the game moving over to version 2.0.3.
As the name implies, a bunch of fixes have been implemented. Also, the Mole Knight B is no longer pushed by wind – which is very important.
Official patch notes for Shovel Knight Pocket Dungeon “Fix-travaganza” 2.0.3 update
- Mole Knight B is no longer pushed by wind.
General Bug Fixes
- Fixed – unlocks and feats from defeating bosses wouldn’t trigger when fighting a Duo Duel depending on what order you defeated the bosses.
- Fixed – Donovan could throw Caltrops very quickly when wearing Birder Bicorne and time would stop. Turns now happen as you throw Caltrops
- Fixed – during Specter Knight’s Reverie Quest, Donovan had a missing Quandary name & descriptions when pausing.
- Fixed – Softlock when Dash Slashing into a Magic Book, while using a spear attack.
- Fixed – multiple instances of bosses using the wrong “warning floor” for their own attacks and deleting them when it wasn’t their turn.
- Added missing SFX to Prism Knight’s Big Laser attack.
- Fixed – Treasure Knight’s geyser attack would teleport Plague Knight B if he was in midair.
- Fixed – player would be forever stuck inside Magic Landfill’s magic portal hazard if Speed was set to OFF.
- Fixed – Clones would destroy chests or portals when using Single Glove.
- Fixed – Entering a portal or Chester’s Chest from above could desync the unit directly above you.
- Fixed – crash with Turkey Trays if a Turkey or Bomb was unable to spawn.
- Fixed – Poison from Toad Totem Topper would pause entirely during siderooms with foes in it.
- Fixed – Troupple King’s Chalices would have more than one use when playing Shuffle Knight’s Quandary Quest or Transmuting Tammie.
- Fixed – Bump Buffer not taking Polar Knight A’s ability into account
All players on Switch can download this new update for the game now.