Skateboarding platformer Skate Bums announced for Switch
Posted on October 3, 2023 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop, Videos
Today, Lucky Last Studio announced that it’s working on Skate Bums for Switch. The game will be available in early 2024.
Skate Bums is an action-packed skateboarding platformer inspired by 90’s skate culture. More information can be found in the following overview:
You play as the unlikely female protagonist, Lux, as you skate through unique locations to defeat a series of bosses called Skate Bums, on their own signature levels. Jump into intricate multi-layered levels, uncovering the perfect path to unleash massive combos, dodge obstacles and complete unique challenges.
Skate, grind, combo and crash though exciting levels filled with surprises at every turn, transforming the city into your personal playground. Skate Bums offers a unique gaming experience that transports you back to an era of thrill-seeking, fun, freedom, style and individuality that will leave players wanting more.
- A 90’s skateboarding story about a female skater who battles a cast of over-the-top, eccentric skateboarders known as the Skate Bums to reclaim her beloved Beluga City
- Short arcade based levels, offering different ways to complete
- Unique challenges for amateur, pro and legendary skaters in each level
- Find your ideal path to show off your style and pull off block-busting combos
- Boss battles against 6 Skate Bums
- Earn coin by nailing cool combos and completing challenges
- Unlock gear at Licky’s shop by spending your coin or completing unique tasks
View a trailer for Skate Bums below.