Slime-san releasing on Wii U in Q1 2017
Posted on October 4, 2016 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Wii U eShop
Fabraz has been tinkering away on Slime-san, a new platformer for Wii U and a number of other platforms. If all goes well, we’ll be seeing it on the eShop by the end of next April.
Here’s the game’s premise:
Slime-san was minding its own business, sliming around in a peaceful forest when suddenly…A giant worm appeared and gobbled it up! Now deep within the worm’s belly, Slime-san has to face a decision: Be digested by the incoming wall of stomach acid… Or jump, slide and slime its way through the worms intestines and back out its mouth!
And a rundown of features:
- Incredibly fast-paced and twitch-timing platforming madness!
- No time to stay still as you are chased by a wall of acid at every corner! Run, run, run!
- Being a slime has its perks. Slime your way through cracked walls and surfaces!
- Bust through brittle obstacles or tens situations with a speedy dash move.
- Slime to slow time, dash to speed it up. Feel like an absolute badass with pixel precise maneuvers!
- A game filled with content, over 75 levels! Each one has its unique enemies, items and obstacles that will require you to stay alert at all times!
- Collect partially-digested apples to unlock different play styles, outfits, shaders and mini games!
- Get your shopping done in a town of survivors within the worm, home to colorful characters and surprising secrets.
- Each level is timed with online rankings, for the competitive and score-oriented.
- Unlock extra game modes like New Game+, Speed Running and Boss Rush modes!
- Get engrossed in a flexible, 4 colored, pixelated world…found… within… the worm?
- Adhesive Wombat, Tiasu, MegaNeko, Kommissar, Richard Gould… Over 10 composers contributed with over 20 songs for a chiptune album that you can’t help but groove out to!
You can find a trailer with alpha footage of Slime-san below.