Sonic Frontiers update out now (version 1.41), patch notes
Sonic Frontiers just issued its latest update and version 1.41 is now available.
The difficulty of The Final Horizon has been adjusted and several bugs have been fixed. There’s been balancing for Easy Mode as well as controls and special move stats for Amy, Knuckles, and Tails.
Here’s the full rundown:
Sonic Frontiers update version 1.41 patch notes
- Made Balance Adjustments to Easy Mode
The following changes have been made to Easy mode:
- Trial Towers: New level designs have been added.
- Towers of the Master: The default difficulty and Sonic’s attack level have been adjusted.
- Master King Koco’s Trial: Your maximum Ring capacity and the health of each Titan have been adjusted.
- Made changes to some of the controls for Amy, Knuckles and Tails.
- The parry window for perfect parries was adjusted to be more forgiving.
*The window will be extended even further when playing on Easy.
- Knuckles’ maneuverability during gliding has significantly increased.
- Adjusted the stats of some special moves for Amy, Knuckles, and Tails after leveling them up
- The attack and defense of certain special moves for Amy, Knuckles, and Tails after they level up have been increased.
- Made it Easier to Retry After a Game Over
- The pink panels in the Trial Towers will respawn after a certain amount of time has passed and you are a certain distance away.
- If you make a mistake before a Cyber Space checkpoint and you have to restart from the beginning, the timer will now reset so you don’t need to manually restart.
*Excluding Cyber Space ChallengeVarious bug fixes, including the issue where audio would not play during sub-events, have also been addressed.
All players on Switch can download the Sonic Frontiers version 1.41 update now.