Sonic Mania update out now (version 1.03)
Posted on October 3, 2017 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Update: We’ve confirmed that the version number is 1.03 on Switch.
Original: Sonic Mania’s first update is available now. We aren’t able to confirm the version number at present, but it could be 1.03.
In any case, one of the notable issues fixed concerning accessing the Switch home menu. Players have compiled other unofficial patch notes as well which can be found below.
- There is now a separate command for turning into Super Sonic. Triangle for PS4, Y for Xbox, and X for Switch Example
- Using the Bubble Shield bounce as the second act of a zone started no longer crashes the game…yes that was a thing too
- The game no longer saves your score after finishing a game file. Starting on any level from a finished game file resets the score to 0
- Some general bug fixes such as glitching into Knuckles’ section in Green Hill with Sonic
- The Dunkey easter egg was removed
- Switch home delay has been fixed
- Press Garden Act 2 had a path with a row of 4 ice cubes that you couldn’t get past without the fire shield. If you had Super Sonic without Tails, you were locked in there till the Super form wore off Example That row of ice cubes has been cut down to two to compensate for that situation should it occur Example