Submit a news tip

Splatoon – Japanese Splatfest #10 results

Posted on January 24, 2016 by (@NE_Brian) in News, Wii U

For Splatoon’s tenth Japanese Splatfest, players were asked if they would prefer a perfect body or a perfect mind. That competition has now come to a close, and the results are in.

Team Perfect Body managed to take home the win thanks to a slight edge in wins (53 percent versus 47 percent). Although Team Perfect Mind was more popular (56 percent compared to the other side’s 44 percent), it wasn’t enough. The final score was 362 to 338.

Thanks to eigotaku for the tip.


Leave a Reply

Manage Cookie Settings