Splatoon version 2.5.0 is out now. You can grab the update by starting up the game, or waiting for automatic updates to download today’s patch.
For those that missed yesterday’s post, we’re including the 2.5.0 patch notes once again. You can read them in full below.
– Walleye Warehouse: Adjustments will be made to object placement in Rainmaker Mode.
– Arowana Mall: Adjustments will be made to prevent users from taking certain shortcuts in all modes.
– Piranha Pit: Adjustments will be made to prevent users from taking certain shortcuts in Tower Control Mode.
– Museum D’Alfonsino: Fix the issue in modes other than Tower Control in which the area around the central rotating platform was registering as being inked in unintended ways.
– Mahi-Mahi Resort: Fix the issue In Rainmaker Mode in which breaking the Rainmaker barrier while in the central area caused the special gauge to fill more than intended.
– Adjustments have been made to make for a more pleasant gaming experience.
Thanks to Brian for the tip.