SpongeBob SquarePants: The Cosmic Shake – Pirate Goo Lagoon level reveal
Posted on December 21, 2022 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in Switch, Videos
Thanks to IGN, we have a first look at the Pirate Goo Lagoon level in SpongeBob SquarePants: The Cosmic Shake. The outlet has shared nearly 20 minutes of footage.
Here’s some information about the game:
Wish-granting Mermaid’s Tears in the hands of SpongeBob and Patrick… What could possibly go wrong? Sure, the very fabric holding the very universe very together could come very undone, opening up portals into Wishworlds full of knights, cowboys, pirates, and prehistoric snails. But that’s nothing everyone’s favorite sponge can’t handle—with the right cosmic costume! Everybody do the Cosmic Shake!
- Unlock classic and new platforming skills like the Fishhook Swing and Karate Kick.
- Don more than 30 F.U.N.tastic costumes like SnailBob and SpongeGar.
- Travel to seven distinct Wishworlds like Wild West Jellyfish Fields and Halloween Rock Bottom.
- Experience all the buddy movie banter with SpongeBob’s permanent companion Balloon-Patrick.
- Meet all your favorite Bikini Bottomites from the series, voiced by their original actors.
- Enjoy the in-game soundtrack featuring 101 songs from the series, including Sweet Victory.
Check out the new SpongeBob SquarePants: The Cosmic Shake Pirate Goo Lagoon level reveal video below.
SpongeBob SquarePants: The Cosmic Shake launches for Switch on January 31, 2023.