Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town version 1.0.5 update releasing June 26, version 1.0.6 details
Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town will be receiving its version 1.0.5 update on June 26, XSEED has confirmed.
The longer-than-expected wait “was due to the large volume of additional text that had to be localized into English, French, German, and Spanish.” On top of that, XSEED has “run into issues with certification that affect the North American version.”
In other news, we also have details regarding the next update. Read about what’s included in version 1.0.6 below.
- Makes it easier to see who is running the event at festivals
- Adds an event for when the player participates in the Egg Festival by themself
- Add the ability to change your child/your animals’ names
The option to change your child/your animals’ names has been added to available blessings at the shrine
- Improves visuals when completing town requests
- Improves visuals when upgrading tools
- Improves character behavior when talking to villagers who are eating, fishing, etc.
- Implements a new message when returning home at 2AM
- Fixes an issue where the game could freeze after the child adoption event when several events occur in succession
- Fixes an issue where the load screen could freeze when leaving a coop
- Fixes an issue where the game could freeze during the Mushroom Hunt when picking up a mushroom after changing the camera distance in a certain area
- Fixes an issue where the game could freeze when the player interacts with an animal immediately before it returns to its coop or barn
- Fixes an issue where the game could freeze when starting the game with no controller connected
- Fixes an issue where pressing the A button repeatedly while moving in front of an unrepaired farm facility could cause actions that use the A button, such as picking up items, to not work
- Other minor bug fixes