The Artful Escape gameplay
Posted on January 29, 2022 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in Switch eShop, Videos
Gameplay has come in for the Switch version of The Artful Escape, which debuted earlier this week. 19 minutes of footage is available.
We have more information about The Artful Escape in the overview below.
On the eve of his first performance, Francis Vendetti struggles with the legacy of a dead folk legend and the cosmic wanderings of his own imagination.
In an attempt to escape the musical legacy of his uncle, a teenage guitar prodigy embarks on a psychedelic journey to inspire his new stage persona, searching for who he isn’t in an adventure spanning stolen opera houses, melodic alien landscapes, and the impossible depths of the Cosmic Extraordinary.
Starring voice performances by Michael Johnston, Caroline Kinley, Lena Headey, Jason Schwartzman, Mark Strong, and Carl Weathers.
* A story about great expectations, towering legacies, aliens, folk music, guitar solos, making stuff up, and living your dreams like memories.
* Musical jams. They’re visceral. They traverse dimensions.
* Craft your own stage persona from the sci-fi beginnings of your backstory to the trim on your moonboots.
* Converse, consult and chill with all manner of beings: disenchanted publicans, nostalgic villagers, lumbering alien wildlife, and reality-defying behemoths.
* Shred, soar and dance across the multiverse. Traverse landscapes made of sound — composed by your movement — as if the world itself were an instrument.
And here’s the gameplay for The Artful Escape on Switch:
The Artful Escape can be bought digitally for Switch as an eShop download. English, Japanese, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Korean, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, and Chinese language options are included.