The Elder Scrolls: Blades update out now (version 1.10), patch notes
Posted on December 5, 2020 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
The Elder Scrolls: Blades has received its latest update on Switch. Version 1.10 includes new event quests, improvements, bug fixes, and more.
Below are the full patch notes:
New Event Quests!
- Two new Events await players in the lands beyond the cursed portal.
- Complete these Events and defeat the Mad God’s very own Golden Saints to earn Sigils.
- More Events will follow next month, so stay on the lookout!
Celebrate the New Life Festival!
- Enjoy Daily Events starting December 24 all the way to January 2.
- Be sure to collect your free Stonetooth Bash Chicken decoration from the Store.
New Winter Sale Bundles!
- New Life Bundle: 1,000 Gems, 50,000 Gold, 2 New Life Banners, 2 Peridot Beacons and 2 Garnet Beacons.
- Saturalia Bundle: 4,750 Gems, 20 Scrolls of Revival, a Saturalia Tree, a Grand Saturalia Tree and the Saturalia Grove.
- Festive Dragon Bundle: 1 Legendary Chest, 9,000 Gems, the Dragon Snow Globe and the Ice Dragon Bust.
- Golden Life Bundle: 1 Golden Chest, 1,100 Gems and a Stormcloak Banner.
- Elder Life Bundle: 1 Elder Chest, 1,925 Gems, the Ice Unicorn and the Ice Khajiit.
- Legend Life Bundle: 1 Legendary Chest, 4,600 Gems, the Ice Mammoth and the Ice Elk.
New Mentor’s Pack!
- A special offer for players level 11-20 from their grizzled old blademaster.
- Mentor’s Pack: Enforcer’s Breastplate, Ancestral Axe, 25,000 Gold, 900 Gems, 10 Scrolls of Revival, 450 Copper, 1,000 Lumber and 1,000 Limestone.
New Items in the Sigil Store!
- Complete Golden Saint weapon set.
- New Legendary Item: Purifier’s Cocoon
- Quest Map: improved camera panning when using the map.
- Quests: added labels to dungeon exits.
- Quests: player will now be able to receive the fourth quest to find the Sorcerer-King’s lair even if the lair has been located already.
- Arena: fixed player-side blocking animations that were not appearing correctly.
- Menus: fixed bug where players became control locked on level-up reward menu.
- Menus: fixed crash and control lock issues in various menus and interface screens.
- Quest Map: fixed a crash caused by changing device orientation before quest icons could load
- Quest Map: fixed bug where skull difficulty rating did not show up for some quests/jobs
- Quest Map: unlocking of quests to find the Sorcerer-King’s lair now accurately shown on map.
- Switch: fixed Nintendo Switch authentication issues
- Switch: updated blocking instructions for Switch controller
The Elder Scrolls: Blades is available for Switch via the eShop.
Thanks to Cameron for the tip.