The Elder Scrolls: Blades update out now (version 1.13), patch notes
Posted on April 22, 2021 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
The Elder Scrolls: Blades received its latest update this week, bringing the game to version 1.13. It includes new Event Quests, new gear coming to the Sigil Shop, and a weekend of free skill resets.
Below are the full patch notes:
NEW EVENT QUESTS!
- Heed Hircine’s call and join in the new ‘Spirit of the Hunt’ Event Quest, coming April 24
- Equip your best shock weapons and spells when ‘The Thunder and the Fury’ returns May 8
- Escape the dark dungeon beyond the portal in ‘Trapped,’ a new Event Quest debuting May 22
- A new category of legendary items for players between level 30 and 55 will show up in the Shop starting May 8
- More special gear coming soon, including Forsworn weapons, the Conjurer’s Gauntlets and the fabled Akaviri Sunderblade
FREE SKILL RESET!
- Celebrate the season of rebirth and log in on the weekend of May 1 to enjoy a free skill reset
BUG FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS
- Equipment: Fixed a cosmetic issue with the Golden Saint gauntlets that displayed incorrectly when holding a weapon with two hands
- Equipment: Shield of Mania damage reduced
- Events: Extended level ranges for wispmothers, bears, and undead dragons in event quests
- Events: Fixed limestone rewards not being awarded correctly in ‘The Dark Hold’ Event Quest
- Guilds: Fixed an issue where interacting with a vendor in a guildmate’s town with a poor internet connection could cause a crash
- Quests: Allowed the Chests in spider boss rooms to be more easily accessible
- Switch: Fixed an issue where players could get stuck in the Message of the Day window
The Elder Scrolls: Blades is currently available for Switch via the eShop.
Thanks to Cameron for the tip.