The Wild at Heart update out now (version 1.1.8), patch notes
Posted on December 18, 2022 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
A little while back, a new update went live for The Wild at Heart on Switch – putting it at version 1.1.8.
The patch is highlighted by a number of bug fixes. A few improvements are also included.
The full patch notes for The Wild at Heart’s version 1.1.8 update are as follows:
– Fixed an issue where players could simply walk around the first two toxic mushrooms in the Undergrowth, fully dodging the Spriteling learning moment there.
– Fixed an issue in Wispwagon where Spritelings could panic to the wrong side of a particular corruption group, leaving them stranded.
– Improved the look and feel of hit shakes on attackables.
– Fixed an issue in Settings menu where some players were accidentally toggling on a debug control scheme.
– Added some safety nets to pregrown vines, to make sure they’re definitely never not grown.
– Attempted fix for a super rare unclimbable Undegrowth vines (or any pregrown vines?) issue. Possibly was only affecting low framerates?
– Fixed a who-knows-how-long-it’s-been-there issue where our hitstop was using the wrong time scale O_O Found while working on our new game!
– Fixed issue where credits could sometimes scroll very fast.
– Diagnosed and patched a bunch of NullReference errors that could lead to one-time crashes or weird issues. While almost all were very rare, we suspect they might have been affecting a small percentage of players.
– Added more info to crash reports, so we can better assist in fixing them.