Two Point Hospital update out now on Switch (version 1.0.10), patch notes
Two Point Hospital recently received its latest update on Switch. All players can now access version 1.0.10.
The new update finally brings the Switch version in line with other versions of the game with stability improvements and a slew of fixes. We have the full patch notes below.
- Stability improvements for long playthroughs and when playing many hospitals back to back.
- Fixes to a number of crashes as experienced by the community.
- Fix for a crash when unlocking an item with Kudosh when using the Locked filter.
- Fix for a crash when using many characters in naming a Room Template.
- Fix for a possible blocker when quickly navigating between the Staff, Jobs and Pay Review panels in the Staff menu.
- Fix for Stuttering or poor framerate in the Jobs assignment menu.
- Fix for the Staff / Patients list becoming offset.
- Fix for Superbug progress and items occasionally being lost.
- Fix for Patients getting stuck in the hospital.
- Fix for Patients sometimes appearing without heads or bodies.
Nintendo Switch (1.0.10):
- Fixed an issue where some users were not able to save even when their console has adequate storage space.