Graffiti Games and Team Ugly issued a launch trailer for Ugly, which debuts on Switch today. It’s a last look at the puzzle-platformer.
Additional information about the game is included in the following overview:
Ugly‘s innovative mirror mechanic lets you create a shadowy reflection of yourself that you can swap places with to solve challenging puzzles, topple towering bosses, and explore a wicked world where nothing is as it seems. Unravel the dark secrets of a tormented nobleman’s mind as you confront the traumas of the past and piece together a tragic narrative. It’ll take logic and skill alike to survive this perilous journey of self-reflection, but beware… sometimes the truth is ugly.
- Overcome enormous bosses and tricky puzzle rooms using an innovative mirror mechanic, delivering a satisfying mix of skill and strategy.
- A wide range of mind-bending puzzles, most of which can be solved in a variety of ways, offering a unique experience for each player.
- Each puzzle room provides fresh challenges and a new piece of the story. Solve them all to reveal the full picture, and unlock an alternate ending by overcoming the hidden puzzle rooms!
- Secrets, secrets, everywhere, from hidden rooms to hints about your tragic past… Do you dare to find them all?
- Experience a dark fairy tale brought to life with stunning art style, detailed animations, and plenty of interactable elements.
Come see the Ugly launch trailer below.
Ugly is available today on the Switch eShop.