void* tRrLM2(); //Void Terrarium 2 update out now, patch notes
Following today’s release of void* tRrLM2(); //Void Terrarium 2 in Japan, the game has received a customary day one update. This update addresses various bugs and issues, but also makes a series of adjustments to the game to make for a smoother gameplay experience.
The full patch notes for the game (translation courtesy of Perfectly Nintendo) can be found below.
- Improved controls during skill crafting in exploration parts
- Adjusted game balance in exploration parts
- Fixes issue blocking progress under certain conditions in exploration parts
- The number of materials you can obtain is now displayed on the search target screen
- Added the ability to compare pieces of equipment on the search item screen
- Improved the terrarium so that players always know which plants they can harvest
- Fixed typos in the text
void* tRrLM2(); //Void Terrarium 2 is out now in Japan. A western release of the game has not yet been confirmed, but might happen at a later date like it did for the first game.