Nintendo Everything: Wii U eShop
This week’s European Nintendo Downloads are as follows:
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U – €59.99 / £49.99 / CHF77.90
Thomas Was Alone – €7.99 / £6.99 / CHF10.00
Pier Solar and the Great Architects – €11.49 / £11.99 / CHF17.50
Ittle Dew – €9.99 / £8.99 / CHF14.00
Shiny the Firefly – €6.99 / £6.29 / CHF9.80 until 31.12.2014 23:59 UTC; regular Price will be €9.99 / £8.99 / CHF14.00
The Penguins of Madagascar – €39.99 / £34.99 / CHF51.90
Wii U VC
Breath of Fire – €7.99 / £5.49 / CHF11.20
Wii U DLC
Hyrule Warriors: Twilight Princess Pack – €6.99 / £6.29 / CHF9.80
Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire – €44.99 / £39.99 / CHF57.90
Persona Q – €39.99 / £34.99 / CHF51.90
The Penguins of Madagascar – €29.99 / £24.99 / CHF38.90
Horse Vet 3D – €29.99 / £24.99
Adventure Time: The Secret of the Nameless Kingdom – €29.99 / £24.99 / CHF38.90
Castle Conqueror EX – €3.99 / £3.49 / CHF4.80
Talking Phrasebook – 7 Languages – €4.99 / £4.49 / CHF6.99
My First Songs – €4.99 / £4.49 / CHF7.00
Pokemon Puzzle Challenge – €4.99 / £4.49 / CHF7.00
Shin Megami Tensei IV: Ancient One of the Sun – €0.99 / £0.75 / CHF1.20
Shin Megami Tensei IV: Eternal Youth – €1.79 / £1.49 / CHF2.20
Fishdom H2O: Hidden Odyssey Demo – free
Survivor – Heroes Demo – free
Pikmin working together – €1.99 / £1.79 / CHF2.80
Pikmin and a Hungry Bulborb – €1.99 / £1.79 / CHF2.80
Spotlight: Shovel Knight – €1.99 / £1.79 / CHF2.80
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams – €8.99 / £7.79 / CHF12.60 until 04.12.2014, 23:59 UTC; regular price is €14.99 / £12.99 / CHF21.00
Runner2 – €3.99 / £3.33 / CHF4.50 until 11.12.2014, 23:59 UTC; regular price is – €11.99 / £9.99 / CHF13.99
Farming Simulator 14 – €19.99 / £12.99 / CHF26.99 until 11.12.2014, 23:59 local time; regular price is – €29.99 / £19.99 / CHF39.99
The Keep – €5.99 / £5.49 / CHF7.99 sale until 11.12.2014 23:59 UTC; regular price is- €9.99 / £8.99 / CHF12.99
Source: Nintendo PR
TOO DX has released a first update for Sportsball – version 1.0.01. The patch makes a few changes and addresses several bugs.
Read on below for the full update notes.
- Changed Sportsbrawl Pro rules to stock with bombs.
- Controllers inactive for 1 minute will no longer rumble until a button is hit again.
- Added a rumble on spawn
- Changed level background graphics
- Players must now hold the + button to pause matches
- Fixed an issue where matches would restart twice in Sportsbrawl when a tackle happened by the winning team after victory.
- Fixed memory leaks on exiting the match scene.
- Fixed an issue where match number would not save to the replay data, displaying match # 0 on the results screen for all replays.
- Fixed an issue with replays where saved object references were not correctly loaded. This resulted in free lances on moving platforms not syncing movement.
- Fixed a soft lock issue when saving replays without enough space left in the common block. Now the replay will fail to save and an error message will be displayed.
- Fixed an issue where after playing a 60 minute match and watching the whole replay, loading another replay may cause a crash.
- Adjusted the timing of the intro animation to sync up the intro music
Indie developer Wind-up Giants is working on a new Unity-based project for the Wii U eShop titled “The Big Shuffle”.
The Big Shuffle is a horde game with support for up to four players. It takes place in a futuristic city where a rogue robot has turned the rest of his friendly machines against the humans.
Players take on the role of one of four classes as they attempt to protect the city in a special task force. The classes include The Striker, The Engineer, The Sniper, and The Captain.
Wind-up Giants began creating The Big Shuffle towards the end of July. Keep track of the studio’s Tumblr here for future updates.
SnowHydra is working on a new project for the Wii U eShop titled “Zarvot”. The game is a voxelike multiplayer arena with plenty of different features including co-op and Tug mode. When playing alone, you can take on waves of AI enemies. Custom levels are also supported.
Zarvot will be available before the end of this year. View a trailer above.
We’re a week away from Curve Studios’ next Wii U release, Thomas Was Alone. Thankfully, it won’t eat up too much space on your Wii U console or external hard drive. The download clocks in at 610MB. Note that the size may vary slightly by region.