Posted 18 minutes ago
BeautiFun Games announced earlier this month that Nihilumbra is coming to the PlayStation Vita on January 27. But what about the Wii U version?
We asked BeautiFun about Nihilumbra’s status on Wii U, and were told that the plan is to release it this winter. While it’s still on track, the game will arrive slightly later due to an audio engine bug that needs fixing. BeautiFun is working hard with Nintendo and Unity to address the issue.
Posted 8 hours ago
James Montagna, a designer and director over at WayForward, has teased a new game for Wii U. This appears to be an independent project as opposed to a new game coming directly from the studio.
Montagna wrote on Twitter today:
Montagna has been at WayForward for several years. His past projects include Shantae and the Pirate’s Curse, Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why’d You Steal Our Garbage?!, A Boy and His Blob, and plenty more.
Posted 20 hours ago
Pentapuzzle has now been submitted to Nintendo and is targeted for launch next month on the North American Wii U eShop, according to developer RCMADIAX. The European version will follow in Q2/Q3 2015.
Pentapuzzle contains over 70 levels. For that content, Wii U owners will need to pay $3.99.
Posted 21 hours ago
Another day, another file size for us to pass along. Rock’N Racing Off Road, ne of the latest Wii U eShop games, takes up 271MB of space. The game should be out next week.
Posted 1 day ago
Lucadian Chronicles has received a fairly notable update. Plenty of changes have been made to improve the experience, many of which are small modifications.
Below are the full update notes:
- When the client encounters networking issues it will now retry and show a window with the spinning wheel and retry count, rather than forcing the game to exit. We hope this will alleviate the vast majority of network-related exits.
- Countdown text in draft is now yellow instead of red when time is running out, to make numbers more readable on the gamepad.
- Made numerous changes / fixes to jumping back to draft from other screens.
- Fixed some client text issues, including “cardss” and “23th”
- The “end” button now appears in a battle if a draft the player is queued up for fills up with players, so that the player can quickly finish the battle then jump to draft.
- “Launch full miiverse” window is now closed before Miiverse is launched, so it no longer shows up in screenshots.
- “Launch full miiverse” window no longer sometimes appears behind the enemy cards.
- “Launch full miiverse” window now shows the name of the topic that Miiverse will open to.
- Fixed an issue with the client occasionally crashing on the collection screen. This issue is hard to reproduce, so we’re not 100% sure if this is completely fixed.
- Fixed an issue with the client occasionally crashing on the the shop screen. This issue is hard to reproduce, so we’re not 100% sure if this is completely fixed.
- Fixed ability text from older evolved cards showing up when you evolve an unrelated card.
- Fixed state issues with more rows / less rows buttons being disabled when they shouldn’t be.
- Fixed Miiverse posts showing up on unowned cards in the almanac.
- Fixed the almanac not showing new cards after you visit it once.
- Fixed a bug where a completed objective could be marked as incomplete.
- The order of the colors of the team creation connectors now matches the order used in the collection view. (The order was previously reversed, with green on the bottom and white on the top)
- Fixed the title of the league team being in the wrong place in the lab for the bottom team.
- Fixed the draft status “pizza bar” sticking around when players leave a draft and remain queued.
- Fixed client occasionally crashing when doing a Daily Challenge.
Thanks to Cameron for the tip.