New Fatal Frame revealed for Wii U
Famitsu has pulled back the curtain on another Nintendo/Tecmo Koei collaboration: Fatal Frame for Wii U. We don’t have any details just yet, but the magazine does share information about multimedia projects to expand the franchise in general.
– Tecmo Koei is expanding the franchise through a series of new multimedia expansions
– From Kadokawa Corporation, a live-action film starring Seventeen magazine models Ayami Nakajo and Aoi Morikawa is in production for a fall release
– Bilocation director Mari Asato is directing
– From Kadokawa Horror Bunko and Multiple Personality Detective Psycho and The Kurosagi Corpse Delivery Service author Eiji Otsuka, an original novel is due out in August.
– From Kodansha and Kindaichi Case Files writer Shin Kibayashi (known by his pen name Tadashi Agi), a comic is also planned