If you’re planning on picking up Rime today for Switch, you should be aware of a day-one update. The team has implemented a number of fixes and improvements that are delivered in the first patch.
The full patch notes are as follows:
- Fixed an issue with Sentinel animations.
- Fixed an issue with controller input not behaving correctly.
- Fixed an issue with LOD load and unload.
- Resolved an issue with audio distortion.
- Fixed an issue with a black bar appearing on the Extras menu.
- Resolved an issue of background audio not playing.
- Fixed an issue with elements of a puzzle not being able to be triggered.
- Fixed some issues with puzzles not functioning correctly.
- Fixed an issue with lag in certain puzzles.
- Fixed camera collision issues.
- Added missing VFX to Shades.
- Fixed an issue where the game would become unresponsive at the logo screen
- Added a light to a missing Sentinel.