Atelier Ryza 3 update out now (version 1.3.0), patch notes
Atelier Ryza 3: Alchemist of the End & the Secret Key has received a new version 1.3.0 update.
A couple of new additions are available – specifically the Maximum Difficulty and ability to change in-game music. Several fixes have been implemented as well.
The full patch notes for the Atelier Ryza 3 version 1.3.0 update are as follows:
- Additional Maximum Difficulty Patch.
- Added an option to change in-game BGM.
- This function can be accessed through the Diary in any atelier and allows the player to change the BGM that plays at specific scenes during the game.
- Fixed an issue where Klaudia’s “Klaudia, the Artist” quest failed to occur under certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue where it was sometimes impossible to continue the “The Underworld Forest” quest after being defeated in a battle against the Deranged King.
- Fixed an issue where, regardless of the gathering level or tools equipped, a “key” symbol is displayed on gathering points signifying that gathering requirements are not met.
- Improved compatibility with the new DLC.
- Other minor adjustments and bug fixes.
All players on Switch can access the Atelier Ryza 3 version 1.3.0 update now.