Azure Striker Gunvolt 3 update out now (version 1.1.1), patch notes
Azure Striker Gunvolt 3 has received another update, with Inti Creates issuing version 1.1.1.
A number of adjustments are included here. Additionally, a ton of bug fixes are now available.
The full patch notes for the Azure Striker Gunvolt 3 version 1.1.1 update are as follows:
- The limit for Kudos that can be earned while using GV has been increased.
- The rate of fire for Gunvolt’s darts has been adjusted.
- Skill Image Pulses will now end automatically whenever a cutscene is triggered on mission “Another Sun.”
- The cancel button sound effect on the menu in D-nizer Mode has been changed.
- Fixed an issue that could cause an application crash when defeating a boss on mission “Karma.”
- Fixed an issue in D-nizer Mode where the Desert Base mid-boss “Aspis” wouldn’t show up.
- Fixed an issue where Kirin would continue to spin after using Ressen Slash on certain terrain on mission “Another Sun.”
- Fixed an issue where players would be returned to an area with no footing after falling into a hole.
- Fixed an issue where performing an Arc Chain immediately after pressing the Talisman button, then letting go of the button following the Arc Chain, would cause a Talisman to be launched.
- Fixed an issue where the Chain Bonus continued if the player presses the jump button at the same time Kirin lands.
- Fixed an issue where the reduced landing speed following an Arc Chain remained as such even after landing.
- Fixed an issue in D-nizer mode where D-nizing on mission “Another Sun” and then beginning the boss fight causes issues with player input.
- Fixed an issue where DLC Image Pulses were not included in the conditions to trigger special animations.
- Fixed an issue where equipping the DLC Passive Image Pulse “Shiron (Masked)” caused a massive boost to the player’s Chain Bonus.
- Fixed an issue where players would earn Kudos when attacking the siren during enemy rushes.
- Fixed an issue where players would earn Kudos when attacking barriers deployed by barrier robots.
- Fixed an issue where the camera would fail to keep up with the player in Old Capital Temple area 2, making it less likely to occur.
- Fixed an issue where the player would become invincible should Kirin’s Warden Flash be used on Cayem’s “Get Back Here!” attack.
- Fixed an issue in D-nizer Mode where Gunvolt could continue to take damage during the cutscene for Anthem.
- Fixed an issue where Story Mode+ continued even after pausing during parts of Downtown Christmas.
- Fixed an issue where switching back to Kirin following a successful Voltaic Buster caused enemies to remain locked in place.
- Fixed an issue where GV would remain floating if his footing disappears while using Concentration.
- Fixed an issue where using Arc Unleash the moment Lumen appears for one of her songs will cause her to duplicate upon defeating a boss.
- Fixed an issue where GV could get stuck in the wall following a Spark Dash while fighting the mid-boss “Recreation Room.”
- Fixed an issue where certain menu text was displayed in Italian when the language is set to Portuguese.
- Various other issues have also been fixed.
All players on Switch can download the new 1.1.1 update for Azure Striker Gunvolt 3 now.