Blasphemous update out now, patch notes
Posted on October 18, 2019 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
A new patch for Blasphemous has gone live on Switch. The update includes support for Russian and Portugiese language options as well as a whole bunch of fixes.
The full patch notes are as follows:
- Fixed an issue causing the player to be softlocked after killing Tres Angustias.
- Fixed “Grievance Ascend” gate locked after respawning if the player died while defeating Tres Angustias.
- Fixed bugs where unintended behaviour could occur if controllers were disconnected during gameplay.
- Fixed an issue where the menu could no longer be opened during interactions.
- Fixed an issue where the player could accumulate large amounts of vertical speed by pausing in certain conditions.
- Fixed screen shake and vibrations which occurred after the player crouched at the bottom of a ladder.
- Fixed an issue where Crisanta could be damaged before the fight started using projectile attacks.
- Fixed an issue where the player couldn’t attack upwards immediately after a dash.
- Fixed an issue where the player could get stuck in the Wallclimb animation and could be exploited to levitate horizontally.
- Fixed an issue where the Penitent One would get stuck on the lower part of a wall-climb in Jondo (Right chain screen)
- Removed breakable wall leading to an infinite fall in Library of Negated Words.
- Fixed collisions in a room in Mercy Dreams where the Penitent One could get stuck into geometry after dashing and being hit with a projectile.
- Fixed collision issues affecting muddy floors in Holy Line and Desecrated Cistern.
- Modified the shortcut connecting Desecrated Cistern with Wasteland of the Buried Churches. Replaced blood platforms with normal platforms.
- The prayer Taranto to My Sister was missable. This now spawns if Esdras is dead and TPO doesn’t own it.
- The Gémino quest was missable and players could be locked out of the 100% completion – this has been adjusted.
- Empty Golden Thimble spawns near Gémino if he converts to the tree form before talking to him.
- Increased Blood Penitence cost and this now scales with player Mea Culpa level.
- Fixed a bug affecting player upgrades (HP, fervour, flasks, etc) after talking to certain NPCs
- Fixed a bug where the player sometimes couldn’t receive the Cord of the True Burying from Lvdovico.
- Completing the game with Ending A now also unlocks the Ending B skin!
- Fixed a bug where the player could get stuck on ledges next to movable platforms.
- Fixed a bug where His Holiness Escribar could be damaged before the start of the battle.
- Fixed a bug where there could be a softlock after calling the elevator from the Archcathedral Rooftops.
- Fixed a bug where the elevator from the Archcathedral Rooftops could push the player inside the ground.
- Fixed a bug where the Incorrupt Hand relic still rang after destroying a secret wall.
- Fixed a bug where certain enemies in Grievance Ascends were unable to be damaged for several seconds after respawning.
- Fixed a bug where there was a missing ledge grab inside Redento’s challenge in Brotherhood.
- Fixed a gap in the map in Grievance Ascends.